- Today2017June 2014
Managing Director* Inheritance tax advice in both the Philippines and Overseas. ;
* Taxation planning advice.
* Overseas and UK Pension transfer specialist.
- TodayDecember 2011March 2010
Financial AdvisorAFFINITY FINANCIAL CONSULTING PTE LTD* Advice in offshore savings and investments.
* Tax planning advice.
* Pension transfer advice.
- TodayJanuary 2010January 2002
Associate DirectorLAWRENCE FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD* Giving independent financial advice to personal and corporate clients. ;
* Advising on all aspects of employee benefits, with good experience in occupational pensions. ;
* Also specialising in investments, taxation and inheritance tax planning. ;
* Maintaining and development of existing clients and professional connections. ;
* Staff management and business/technology development.
- Singapore College Of Insurance, Singapore
Singapore College of InsuranceCIB
- TodayJanuary 2002December 1999
Financial AdviserCAMPBELL FISK AND PARTNERS LTD* Giving independent financial advice to personal and corporate clients. Advising on employee benefits. ;
* Maintaining and developing professional connections. ;
* Developing existing client base.
- Chartered Insurance Institute, London
Chartered Insurance InstituteCII
- TodayDecember 1999February 1999
Financial Planning ConsultantBMA SERVICES* Giving independent financial advice on various financial products offered by different insurance and investment companies. Developing and creating financial planning for life for doctors. ;
* Business generation and development within the NHS doctors market. ;
* Presenting to clients the products, services and benefits of using BMA Services. ;
* Existing client base business development.
- TodayFebruary 1999April 1996
Financial ConsultantLLOYDS BANK PLCBusiness development of 2 Lloyds Bank Branches. This involved:
* Giving financial advice on Black Horse Financial Services' and Lloyds Bank's extensive product range to the corporate market. This includes areas such as pensions, mortgages, income protection, savings and investments. ;
* Maintaining on-going relationship with existing clients to ensure financial advice is current and appropriate. ;
* Working with Branch and Account Managers in generating new opportunities. ;
* Training and development of Branch staff in being more customer focused and enhancing their sales skills.
- TodayApril 1996August 1985
Origination TechnicianNATIONAL WESTMINSTER BANKStationery & Printing Dept, London
Origination Technician. This involved:
- Chartered Institute Of Banking, London
Chartered Institute of BankingDiploma
Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (Ce MAP) (CIB)
CSE Certificates in Maths, English, Computer Science, Electronics, Physics and Social Studies.
Please sign up to view Brian Dudley's full profile.SIGN UP
- Financial Advisement
- Independent Financial Advisement
- Tax Planning
- Trusts & Estates
- Business Development
- Compensation and Benefits
I develop bespoke, pragmatic finance solutions for Philippines-based expatriates. All too often, people do not attend to their wealth management through practical, rational planning and disciplined execution. My mission is to provide my clients with the best market intelligence and strategic insight; help them make the smartest possible financial decisions; execute on those decisions to reach their goals.
With a financial services career spanning three countries and over a decade of experience, I specialize in wealth management across the spectrum of concentrations including:
Financial Planning for Individuals and Businesses
Asset Growth Strategies
Savings & Investment
Succession & Estate Planning
Onshore & Offshore Trusts
I hold a Degree Diploma from the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) UK in financial planning specializing in UK taxation & trusts and pensions. While working in Singapore, I received financial planning qualifications at the Singapore College of Insurance (SCI).
Before staring my own wealth management company, Premier Global Consulting, I worked with Lloyds TSB and British Medical Association (financial services division) as well as the independent financial advisory, Campbell Fisk & Partners. Premier Global Consulting, a Manila-based GlobalNet affiliate, offers a broad range of financial advisory services for expatriates residing in the Philippines.